Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's no secret that you're a fan of cars....what would be your ultimate car?

I want a picture of.......your favorite 'me' place (your escape, your favorite place to think..that kinda place).

why "xmetal"? why have you chosen this nick?

how did you get into cars, and more importantly, car photography?

and if you want to take some pics for this, I would just like to see more of those awesome moving car shots, you know what I mean.

Holy crap it's my turn! LOL :lol:

Ohh k...

Alison, My ultimate car would be...

cd334708.jpg

2006mitsubishilancer.jpg

Small, practical and extremely quick on its feet. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX. :)

Corry I don't have a picture of my favourite escape places because there's too many of them but I have a picture of my device that i use to get there...
c3bf5f62.jpg

(had problems during the upload)

Sweet and Minty :mrgreen: The name was something I liked the sound of and i've used it ever since the first time I signed upto a forum all those years ago, it's one of those things that just 'stuck' to me.

Omletteman I've been shooting cars now for around 18 months, i've always loved cars just as much as i've loved photography and I integrated the two loves to see how i'd go: lots of experimentation, happyness, sitting out in the cold, praise and a small following within the automotive community have put me where I stand today. I live in Newcastle, about 2hours north of Sydney and i've had people come from as far as Brisbane (12hrs) to have their cars photographed. I will also mention that 8 out of 10 car owners pay good money for sessions, highest paying job i've done was a Mini Cooper S owned by a very wealthy young gentleman in Sydney, walked away with $200. :)

Rig shooting is one of my primary experimental projects, i'm always looking for new ways and means of improving it and trying new things...

Most recent shots i've done...

rig3.jpg

rig1.jpg

They're both test shots, i'd just bought a pair of NDx8 filters and wanted to try them out in medium sunlight. :)

Duncan Rule the world?....naaaahh! :lol:

Yes i'm a muso, I play drums in a band and in my spare time I have my 12-string guitar to keep me occupied.

Guitar2.jpg

Musical tastes span from classical to alternative to heavy metal to country rock.

Probably one of the more prominent bands in my MP3 collection would be Dave Matthews Band. :)

It's in the back of the car atm but i'll set it up tomorow because it badly needs a clean and a tune, shall take pictures then. :)

Digital Matt said:
Yes, let's see the kit :)
woo hooo...I knew for some reason you were a drummer. Do you have any old gig pics? Lookin forward to the pic of the setup. :D
What were your favorite musical influences.

No gig photos but i've got promo shots from the last band I was in...

Band2.jpg

Band3%20chop.jpg

I'm the boffin wearing the Bandana. :lol:

I've just joined another band, the gigs kick off early in September so the pictures should start coming again. :)

I was working in Retail but got laid off because the workload slackened off. :p

At the moment i'm searching for work, working part time as a kitchenhand in a Thai Restaurant and thinking about going back to college.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back