MOTW - Xmetal

GoM Neither, they're both a shambles with off-field stupidity, if you're not cheating on your wife with your best mates wife you're out terrorising universities, raping younger women or generally be a complete toss on the pub and club scene.

JTHphoto The backbone of my arsenal is a Canon EOS 350D, If I can find the picture I took once of my rig i'll post it up. :) It's very 'backyard' :lol:

Krueger Can't say i've driven an IX but i've rode shotgun in an VIII - I vowed after that i'd own one in this lifetime.
Fastest car i've driven would've been a Bugeyed Subaru WRX: i'd just wrapped up the shoot and the owner threw me the keys...I babied it most of the way home until we got onto a multi-lane road and I was told to "give it some stick", from a standing start I pushed it all the way to 180km/h (112mph). Oh what a rush! :shock:

evo1web.jpg

Xmetal said:
GoM Neither, they're both a shambles with off-field stupidity, if you're not cheating on your wife with your best mates wife you're out terrorising universities, raping younger women or generally be a complete toss on the pub and club scene.

Then I'm glad I catch the highlights here...all the matches, none of the other stuff :D

Krueger Can't say i've driven an IX but i've rode shotgun in an VIII - I vowed after that i'd own one in this lifetime.
Fastest car i've driven would've been a Bugeyed Subaru WRX: i'd just wrapped up the shoot and the owner threw me the keys...I babied it most of the way home until we got onto a multi-lane road and I was told to "give it some stick", from a standing start I pushed it all the way to 180km/h (112mph). Oh what a rush! :shock:

That may or may not be my eventual 'goal' car. Good to hear the baby can give 'er :)

GoM said:
Then I'm glad I catch the highlights here...all the matches, none of the other stuff :D

Trust me there's some really affectionate names for both games over here...

'Thugby League/Union' and 'GayFL' :lol:

One more question for you before I got bed...

Are you indeed smiling? I mean ARE YOU?

Most reactions

Back