Mount Tamalpias

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mount Tamalpias is about 20 Miles north of San Francisco.
This was my frist time here and we were hoping to see a good sunset over the ocean, but we got treated to this awsome fog. This was my first time experiencing something like this. It was truely awsome, The fog was breaking over the mountian and rolling like a waterfall over the top of some other smaller peaks. Unfortunatly i only had 10 or so frames left on my roll and i was stupid and didnt bring extra film because i wasnt that interested in doing sunset pics...
Shot on Fugi Velvia 50

9-1.jpg

(the colors werent like this in real life but i underexposed a bit. (this is how the actual slide looks)
12.jpg

\
8-1.jpg

C&C is always great
(i think im finally figuring out how to use this slide film stuff)

So you did - in the end - at least get your "foggy sunset" pics?
Or where does all the orange come from in the fog.

I like the atmosphere of the first photo, mind you! I'd only wish leaning tree and bench had been a tad more separated within your frame...

thanks

i was actually quite supprised when i saw 2 and 3. it didnt look like that at all. yes the light was very "golden" and sorta red but not like what came out on the film.

and im glad some like 1. its a very tight crop. I meant to have the table be the focus, then when i looked at it, i thought, well crap, the whole picture would look better with out that durn table...so i made it more obvoiusly the focal point.

Most reactions

Back