Mountain bike

Kstrong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots that I have taken over the last month or two. What do you think?

2581694060_363abdd10e.jpg

2490450505_0d5363a530.jpg

2214684014_0e8f67e1ea.jpg

Look great! I hope to get out to take pictures of us mountain biking sometmie. This year I missed Phycosis which pi**ed me off.

Keep up the good work! I appreciate both the panned shots and the "flash frame" or frozen pictures.

This weekend if I get out to the harescrable I'll see what kind of enduro pictures I can come up with!

Try adding frames to your pictures. When posting on the net it'll make a huge difference in the way the picture looks.

Thanks for the comments. I like the first one the most, it gives a great since of the speed I think.

I'm hitting up Mont St Anne on Aug. 8-9, I'll post some pictures of the trip.

I'll also give the frame idea a try for my next pictures.

The first one is awesome. Its so important to give that sense of motion in shots like this. Lets see it in color though. I feel that the black and white takes something away from the picture, but that is just my opinion though.

Nice shots!! For me, the B&W works, but you may want to try punching up the contrast a bit.

Nice, I like the second one the most. I'm definately gonna take some MB pics when I get my new camera.

Most reactions

Back