Mountain Biking!!!

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering if anyone else on this forum mountain bikes? I LOVE it. Such great fun. I ride a Scott G-zero FX, pretty sweet actually. Only annoying thing is: Mountain Biking + Photography = No money in my pocket!

Expensive, but great hobbies!

-Dave-

I have tried it a few times, till I met my fate with a tree, and realized that I will bike in safer places.
I like to head off road on my bike the odd time, with my camera, but, Im not an exteme mountain biker.

I used to do an awful lot of mountain biking. The peak of my hobby was going with Orange to Kitsbuhl (sp?) in Austria and doing some black run boards in the summer - not for the faint hearted I assure you!

Now I'm too old and unfit for that kind of lark. I can still kick ass on the cycle machines in the gym though! :)

Rob

I do! I've worked at a bike shop for the past 5 years on top of my fulltime jobs and school. I ride a DMR Trailstar, that I built up myself.

I haven't rode for a few weeks now Probably wise. I always seem drawn towards cars and children. I crashed into a little **** months ago after he jumped out from behind a parked car when I was doing around 20mph. My finger still hurts.

ferny said:
I haven't rode for a few weeks now Probably wise. I always seem drawn towards cars and children. I crashed into a little **** months ago after he jumped out from behind a parked car when I was doing around 20mph. My finger still hurts.

Lol..... suppose its better than being drawn to the side of a cliff :S

i do (if you class freeride as mountain biking) when i escape from lincolnshire its not a cheep hobby I have a davinchi (the green one). Used to have the Scott G-zero FX but i kinda bust it and me jumping off a cliff wich was a lot higher than i thought :D

tough sport, but a blast. nothing hardcore here, but love that feeling of if I biff now, it's going to hurt (get the same feeling when snowboarding).

treehuggerhikerboy said:
tough sport, but a blast. nothing hardcore here, but love that feeling of if I biff now, it's going to hurt (get the same feeling when snowboarding).

ooo snowboarding... i really want to do that, but England is limited in its places to do so. Just have a few dry slopes and "the snowdome" which isnt great. I may try and go to France soon to do some!

Fate said:
hehe ok... i'll take note of that... "dont ride the scott of huge cliffs"

or in to a tree :sad anim:
or a house but they can go threw stud walls quite easly :lmao:
it tuck a lot be for it gave up totaly

I used to mountain bike alot... now im fat. but I owe my 2 fake front teeth to mountainbiking... I used to love to mountain bike... I should get back into shape and ride more... I still have my old Specialized Mt.Bike around here somewhere...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back