Mountain Biking!!!

I was into biking until a couple of weeks ago when some **** ran off with my GT I-drive having kicked the sh*t out of me.... grr, the insurance company think i'll likely get a specialized or trek in replacement as the quality of GT has gone downhill after being bough out. :S

Scurra said:
I was into biking until a couple of weeks ago when some **** ran off with my GT I-drive having kicked the sh*t out of me.... grr, the insurance company think i'll likely get a specialized or trek in replacement as the quality of GT has gone downhill after being bough out. :S

That sucks big time!

Having said that, the story behind the selling of GT, and their intent to be sold at Walmart. Basically what happened is after they were sold for the aformentioned reason, all their major shops dropped them as they didn't want to become associated with Walmart. So, GT realized their screw up and in recent years have started to try and regenerate their brand name. I work at a shop who now sells GT. They seem to be actually pretty decent bikes for their price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back