Mountain Snowmobiling #3

Shibby!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Got down south to do some sledding yesterday. Weather was great, but it has an offset. Snow was very windswept and no fresh. Still had a great day!

jpg01.jpg

jpg02.jpg

jpg03.jpg

jpg04.jpg

jpg05.jpg

jpg06.jpg

jpg07.jpg

jpg08.jpg

jpg09.jpg

jpg10.jpg

Awesome pics!

I think I like #7 the best. The colours and composition are outstanding.

Geez that boarder got a lot of air!

Awesome pics!

I think I like #7 the best. The colours and composition are outstanding.

Geez that boarder got a lot of air!

Hey thanks for the comment.

I think you meant #8 though? For #7 I just clicked the shot off after taking a different one. The guys I go with don't really like to pose for shots and I just took that opportunity to get one of him while he was admiring the mountains off in the distance. I don't blame them for not posing as I don't like being in pictures either.

The boarders were being towed by a sled to get the speed they needed to hit the kicker they built into the hillside. Bunch of cool guys. Put on a good show while I took some pictures. Wish I had more time. I would have liked to do a series of just boarding. Maybe bump into them in the future. I'd like to get into that type of photography moreso then just my weekend activities. My buddy is supposed to have a feature in the next Tahoe video so I might see if I can get out the days they film and see if they will allow some picture taking!

Here's one where I played around a bit on photoshop.

jpg17edit2.jpg

I didn't really post these looking for C&C, however if anybody has any pointers or advice I'm always willing to listen. Just posted to share with people some of the sights I get to see on a weekly basis.

Most reactions

Back