Move out!

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
move%20outBW.jpg

halt! who comes there? great shoot. the gesture of the soldier is extremely good....tones also are correct and to my liking. thanks.

I don't know why but I am drawn to this photo. The expression on his face and the look in his eyes shown an extreme seriousness (is that a word) about the situation. I like the little bit of light coming from the left side, contrasting his darkened face.

I'm not sure if it's my monitor but the skin under his eyes and the uniform on his right shoulder have a little bit of a plastic look to them. Makes me wonder if this is a shot of a real man or a statue.

I don't know why but I am drawn to this photo. The expression on his face and the look in his eyes shown an extreme seriousness (is that a word) about the situation. I like the little bit of light coming from the left side, contrasting his darkened face.

I'm not sure if it's my monitor but the skin under his eyes and the uniform on his right shoulder have a little bit of a plastic look to them. Makes me wonder if this is a shot of a real man or a statue.

Thanks...This was a seven foot high toy army soldier placed on a sidewalk outside an army surplus store, so yes ,you're eyes are not deceiving you :lol:

Most reactions

Back