Movie Quote Game.. Wanna Play?

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love movies... Who doesn't.. Lets play movie quote game. I'll start... Who ever guesses the right answer... Chooses the next quote.

"Now what is your problem, lady? Eh, you gotta problem? You're good looking, you gotta beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face; wit all dese guys in love wit you, mein; only you gotta look in your eye like you haven't been f%%^ked in a year"

OK how about this one...

"I'll lube my own crankshaft from now on!"...
or how about, "It's an ambush! Tonto! My boots, Tonto!"... both from the same movie... want to see if anyone can get it without IMDB or Google ;)

carry on camping?

Oooh I say!
Not quite, though that first line sounds like it belongs in a Carry On film :D

Another one... "I think you know what I'm getting at, Mr. President... we're gonna kill us a mummy."

Darn it. I've never seen any of the Carry On films. My main exposure to British films ahs been through Hammer, the Ealing Comedies, and Michael Powell.

what movie..

“I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”

O.K., so maybe i should include Monty Python and the Holy Grail in my British film viewing as well. I must admit, I wasn't impressed my Life of Brian or The Meaning of Life that much.

Here's a line from a somewhat obscure flick. See if you can figure it out.
"The queen promised to ream us with 20 inch cattle prods and I'm still waiting."

And in the meanwhile (something much easier)
"Why a Duck?"

I'll give ya a hint about the first one. Susan Tyrell is in it.

wow. I always considered myself quite the movie expert but none of these quotes sound even remotely familiar to me. Are they all british or really old or very obscure movies? humbling.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back