Movie Quote Game.. Wanna Play?

I'll start... Who ever guesses the right answer... Chooses the next quote.

Have we just decided to be random now? According to your rules, somebody needs to answer before they post a quote. Otherwise all we've got is just a list of quotes.

H H : Jimmy was the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies.
Henry Hill in Goodfellas. Brilliant movie.

This one's still open:

E: What does that meat come from?

W: I guess it comes from a cow.

E: From a cow? It doesn't even look like meat.

But here's a slightly easier one:

SK: You hate me, I trust, Miss Imbrie

MI: No, I can't afford to hate anybody. I'm only a photographer.

Jim.. - I give up on this one... I can't figure it out !! Hurting my little brain. :)

It's from a brilliant b&w film that stars a member of The Lounge Lizards.

Jim.. - I give up on this one... I can't figure it out !! Hurting my little brain. :)

It's from a brilliant b&w film that stars a member of The Lounge Lizards.

Awright... it's from Stranger Than Paradise, a low-budget b&w 1984 film by Jim Jarmusch.

Oh boy Jim was that ever a doozy of a quote. Can we post quotes from silent films? I guess I'll have to set this one up for you a bit, it's pretty obscure. It's from a two reel comedy directed by Roscoe Arbuckle (after the Virginia Rappe' scandal when Arbuckle was directing under the name of William Goodrich) and stars Al St. John. It's a parody of old melodramas (at times you'd almost expect Snydely Whiplash to enter the scene) whose title is a popular word or phrase seen in such films. The quote is from a scene where Al has tied our heroin Nell to a log about to be sawed into planks.

"Now we'll see what little girls are made of !"

(note, the film is on a dvd set)

Orphans of the storm? Waaaay off. Another clue, the film was made the same year as Buster Keaton's Seven Chances.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back