Movie Review - Gran Torino

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Meh... I know it's gotten good reviews all over, but honestly it struck me more as an after school special than a movie worthy of Clint Eastwood. I found it to be predictable and corny. Nothing new or special here, unless you count a small glimpse into Hmong culture in America worth paying for. I don't.

That movie rocked my socks...

But then again I am also a sentimental soldier who understands the personal conflicts he's fighting with

That movie rocked my socks...

But then again I am also a sentimental soldier who understands the personal conflicts he's fighting with

I completely disagree with you. One of the greatest movies I've seen yet.

Same here!! An awesome movie performance by Clint Eastwood. It reminded me of my own father, who was raised in Tennessee and has come around as he has gotten older and started to realize his mortality..

Movie was so-so, really... I did like old Clint though, he's so funny he's good :lol:

I totally disagree with the thread starter. I think that Gran Torino was one of the best movies I've ever seen. It was just an excellent movie. If I had time, I'd go back and see it again. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out. This is one of the first negative reviews I've heard about the movie. It's excellent. Go see it.

Most reactions

Back