Movie Review - Shutter Island

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I won't give any bits of the movie away. I will just say that I enjoyed it very much. It was very weird, and very good. Well worth the price of admission (but not the price of popcorn these days!)

:thumbup:

ah man I was waiting for some drama in this thread.

jk

I'm trying to talk the wife into seeing it.

The author of the novel it's made after/movie executive producer, graduated from my University :)

2 1/2 lines to tell us you enjoyed the movie is not a review. This "review" is weaker than the last one simply because it is no better and you have not learned that a couple lines do not make a review.

Maybe you need to change your thread titles. :grumpy:

2 1/2 lines to tell us you enjoyed the movie is not a review. This "review" is weaker than the last one simply because it is no better and you have not learned that a couple lines do not make a review.

Maybe you need to change your thread titles. :grumpy:

Or you can pay me to give you a proper review.

I am just a guy who saw a movie and decided to give my take it on. If you want a better review, there are plenty of sites out there that do just that. If your problem is with the word "review", then that's truly your problem.

I'm really not sure what kind of childhood trauma or parental douchebaggery causes a person to critique someones opinion of a movie... Maybe you and stick-in-the-ass Ramon should get together and have a "Yell At The TV" party.

:lmao:
hm, just noticed he's the one who bashed my photography without explanation. :O

:lmao:
hm, just noticed he's the one who bashed my photography without explanation. :O

I did? I don't remember that, and it doesn't seem like something I would do. I'm sorry if I did tho :(

Great movie, but the book was way better as always...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back