Movies for iPods....?

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey ho, does anyone where you can download/buy movies/tv series episodes etc to sync onto your ipod directly? As opposed to take one of your own films... rip it... make it compatible and sync it? I thought the whole point of video iPods would be that you could watch tv series, films etc on them... not just crap music videos??

Theres a 99.9% chance I'm just being dim and not looking in the right places, but the itunes store thing doesn't seem to sell films etc, just short videos and music videos. Grrr, why in hell would anyone want to watch 80Gb of music videos? I mean really, who is that sad?

I've just read somewhere that you can download full length movies for ipod in the itunes store, so I'm surely being thick, but I can't find them dammit.

Ugh...

"What regions are movies available in? U.S. only."

... that sucks more than I can begin to describe. :madass:

Becky said:
"What regions are movies available in? U.S. only."

... that sucks more than I can begin to describe. :madass:

Yes, and you can be sure that when we get them this side of the pond, they will be more expensive too.

tbh, i wouldn't bother watching anything on a screen that small anyway. my eyes are bad enough as it is

The only place i've seen downloads for iPods has been on torrent sites.

Watching video on the iPods drains battery real quick anyway.

Maybe its just me but I never saw the draw of watching a movie or TV show on an Ipod. It just is not very entertaining when their head is only half a centimeter big and you can't really make out any detail =p I would much rather just listen to music and watch the movie when I got home.

I know... I only have an ipod for music mainly but I'm quite into some tv series and am just considering putting a few on for a couple of trips I'm going on soon... I don't have it for movies or anything, just figured I might as well try the video feature... innit!

Most reactions

Back