Movies you'd watch a million times

The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming! ("Emergency! Everyone to get from street.")
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Doctor Strangelove
Stripes
10 Things I Hate About You ("She's meeting some bikers. Big ones. Full of sperm.")
The Birdcage
The Hunt for Red October

Gran Torino well....Clint Eastwood anything

American history x

all the Fast and the furious except Tokyo drift

Shawshank redemption

almost Any war movie

No country for old men

Deliverance

Mad max

Jurrasic park 1,2,3

Anchor man

Office space

And more

The Breakfast Club
Pale Rider
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Jeremiah Johnson
The Godfather(s)
The Patriot
Saving Private Ryan
Band of Brothers

My all-time favorite movie that I've seen probably at least 125 times in my life:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
I could watch that movie several times a week for the rest of my life, and be entertained every single time.

A close second, which I've "only" seen about 80-100 times so far: Princess Bride

Favorite movies that I've watched several dozen times each:
Star Wars--the original 3 (although mostly #1 and #3, not so much Empire Strikes Back)
LOTR
Indiana Jones--Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade
The Sting
Citizen Kane
It's A Wonderful Life
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the REAL one, not that cr*p with Jim Carey)
Aladdin
FernGully

Movies I love to watch once in a while:
Field of Dreams
Bull Durham
Hitchcock movies (except the Birds: not because it isn't good, but because it was the first Hitchcock movie I ever saw, when I was about 8 years old, and to this day, large, loud flocks of birds scare the bezubbers out of me. I don't want to ruin my terrifying memories of that movie by seeing it as an adult)
Lion King
Top Gun

My all-time favorite movie that I've seen probably at least 125 times in my life:
I could watch that movie several times a week for the rest of my life, and be entertained every single time.

Watched it last night and it's on again (not sure which channel) this morning.

Casablanca
The Maltese Falcon
Double Indemnity
Rear Window
High Noon
On The Waterfront
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Dr. Strangelove
Mean Streets
All That Jazz
Blade Runner
Silence of the Lambs
Unforgiven
Fargo
The Usual Suspects
Men in Black

A close second, which I've "only" seen about 80-100 times so far: Princess Bride

Favorite movies that I've watched several dozen times each:
Star Wars--the original 3 (although mostly #1 and #3, not so much Empire Strikes Back)
LOTR
Indiana Jones--Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade
The Sting
Citizen Kane
It's A Wonderful Life
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the REAL one, not that cr*p with Jim Carey)
Aladdin
FernGully

Movies I love to watch once in a while:
Field of Dreams
Bull Durham
Hitchcock movies (except the Birds: not because it isn't good, but because it was the first Hitchcock movie I ever saw, when I was about 8 years old, and to this day, large, loud flocks of birds scare the bezubbers out of me. I don't want to ruin my terrifying memories of that movie by seeing it as an adult)
Lion King
Top Gun

Yayyy let's watch SW original trilogy and LOTR together. I'll bring the chips :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I ever mention Groundhog Day? Love the hell out of that movie. And I greatly appreciate the irony of watching it over and over again ;)

Did I ever mention Groundhog Day? Love the hell out of that movie. And I greatly appreciate the irony of watching it over and over again ;)

I had a boss once who really was a great boss but sometimes had a weird sense of humor. He went on a cruise once and said it felt like Groundhog Day. You ate at the same table, with the same people every morning, looked at the ocean horizon every day...
let's just say it's the only cruise he went on.

Kind a funny. I was ready to go to bed last night (2:15am) and the next movie was "Saving Private Ryan". I didn't watch it. :lol:

One more...."The Last of the Mohicans"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back