Movies!

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do we have any good movies to watch this weekend?

voodoocat said:
I'm gonna go see Kill Bill vol 2 this weekend!

Did you see vol 1? How was it? What is it? drama/action?

voodoocat said:
Yeah, I saw vol 1. It is action Quentin Tarantino style. Very bloody :D

Good good! :)

They really do not make any more good horror movies!:(

The last one that I liked was 'The Omen' series. Movies like 'Scream' is so predictable and it makes me laugh! :)

They really do not make any more good horror movies!

I don't know about you, but i thought "The Ring" was scary as it was creepy.. apparently the japanese version is just as frightening and creepy. Also Naomi Watts stars in it :love: :heart: I love you Naomi (and all you other aussie gals there!)

vonnagy said:

I don't know about you, but i thought "The Ring" was scary as it was creepy.. apparently the japanese version is just as frightening and creepy. Also Naomi Watts stars in it :love: :heart: I love you Naomi (and all you other aussie gals there!)

Haven't seen that thus far!

Kill Bill vol 1 got mixed reviews but I thought it was good. It was definitely different than all the other "cookie cutter" type movies produced by Hollywood. I probably won't see vol 2 this weekend but eventually.

vonnagy said:
I thought The Ring was good but I didn't think it was scary. The only part I thought was scary was the part with the tv at the end...now that was freaky! I also heard the Japanese version was scarier but I never got around to seeing it. I completely agree with you about Naomi Watts though. :wink:

vonnagy said:

Yes Mark, you're right. I have both DVDs, The Ring and Ringu (Japanese). Both very well done. And Naomi rocks!

danalec99 said:
They really do not make any more good horror movies!:(

The last one that I liked was 'The Omen' series. Movies like 'Scream' is so predictable and it makes me laugh! :)

I have a few favorites:

Alien I and II
The Shinning
Joy Ride (a sleeper, but definitely recommend it)
The Omen (of course!)
Seven
Eight Millimeter (Creepy, more like)

the creepiest part about this thread is that I *just* finished watching the ring...

spooky coincidence!
naomi is gorgeous. she filmed brides of christ at my high school :heart:

i saw eternal sunshine of the spotless mind yesterday and i urge u all to go see it. its brilliant.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back