Moving (and upgrading) from DSLR to mirrorless

the A6000 is a great camera to get if you want to spend all your time looking for lenses and then have to give it up when Sony abandons yet another system.

I dont think Sony will abandon Sony E ... they do with it exactly what Canon and Nikon do: they kind of let it linger in order to lure people to their full frame offerings.

I dont think Sony will abandon Sony E ... they do with it exactly what Canon and Nikon do: they kind of let it linger in order to lure people to their full frame offerings.

So you think Sony Canon and Nikon only have aps-c to lure people to full frame? Everything is a conspiracy :)

Whow.

I really wonder if he'll be happy with the result of THAT arrangement.

Agree, FUJI lenses play a big part here. One important factor is FUJI in-camera autocorrection when you are using FUJI lenses.
I would have at least bought the camera with the kit 18-55 mm f/2,8-4 to be able to feel the difference. Once you see it, I doubt you will want to go back to the consumer Canon/Nikon APS-C glass.

Yes... I should have been more precise in my last comment.
I am gonna keep the canon lenses... BUT from what I've read, the 18-55 Fuji lens is a stellar lens so I am gonna buy that one too.

I wanna keep the Canon lenses because it'll be a nice bridge at the beginning. This way, I won't be "limited" with just the 18-55. And if the quality is not there, I'll sell them then.

Most reactions

Back