I'm about to sell one of my 40Ds and plan to get a full-frame Canon in the near future. I am waiting to hear what Photokina has to say about things, and will make up my mind then. If announcement is made regarding new 5D, I'll wait and get it. If no announcement, no clue what I'll do! I even have my wife's approval on this one!