Mozilla

markc said:
I think he means that certain sites will only work in IE. Hotmail is a Microsoft site, so they make sure that it doesn't work with anything else.

Thats odd, hotmail works fine with mozilla. From what ive seen at least.

GerryDavid said:
Mozilla is set as my default browser. But since msn is an ms product, its no surprise it aims for ie to open its content in. I also went into the file directory thing and set htm and html to open in mozilla.
Wait, is it opening IE when you click on a link or something like that or is msn not working properly on Mozilla?

Sometimes when you set Mozilla as default browser with the preference button it doesn't always use Mozilla to open every browser related files. I had that problem for awhile too so you have to scroll down the folder opens window and find out what else opens with IE. Usually changing them to Mozilla will solve that problem. It's not only "htm" and "html" files that use IE.

GerryDavid said:
markc said:
I think he means that certain sites will only work in IE. Hotmail is a Microsoft site, so they make sure that it doesn't work with anything else.

Thats odd, hotmail works fine with mozilla. From what ive seen at least.

Oops. Nevermind then. (They used to.) I blundered in when I should have just kept my trap shut. :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back