Mpix

well someone's feeling cheeky aren't they. ;-) hehehe.

Nope I haven't used them.... what did you want to know about them?

Ordered from them... tickled pink.... will be ordering MUCH more from them in the future. If I had to come up with one complaint it's that they don't handle 120/220 film. :(

I've ordered about 30 prints. All perfect :)
Only one little error. They sent me a duplicate of one print in place of another. I emailed them and had a response within like 2 hours. They sent the single print that they forgot (free of charge) the next day. And they still shipped it next day :thumbsup:
That's the kind of service that will keep me coming back!

Another happy user here! :)

Right on !
Just what I wanted to hear. Thx everyone, and thx Shutteredeye for the "make sure advice".

Meysha, I have my first paid photo gig today and hopefully I will be taken about 200 portrait shots for a Mardi Gras group. I'm stoked !!! Just wanted to know alittle about mpix, I'm thinking about using them to print, the prices are great.

Thx again all !

We use them all the time. Great service and great prints. I couldn't tell you how many prints we've gotten from them but it's a lot.

I print through my own printer, its quicker and as good quality wise :D

I have a HP Photosmart 8450, if that helps...

Artemis said:
I print through my own printer, its quicker and as good quality wise :D

I have a HP Photosmart 8450, if that helps...

Thx Artemis, Yeah I normally do my own printing on my Epson R220. But I'm going to have alot of 5x7's and will probably do my own printing for the group photo of 8.5x11, depending on how much of order's I can get from the group shot.

Just about everything that I have framed in my house, was printed by Mpix. I've been using them for about a year now, and have no complaints. The quality is great IMO and fairly quick shipping. I occasionally use Walmart if it's something I am thinking about framing, and just want a quick look at what it could be if it were done right.

Mpix does a great job with B/W I think, where when I was sending them to Walmart, I let them keep about 50% of the prints as they came out blue/white or some other mixture.

Mpix gets a big thumbs up in my book, then AmericanFrame.com for my frames, and HobbyLobby for my mats and glass.

M @ k o said:
Thx Artemis, Yeah I normally do my own printing on my Epson R220. But I'm going to have alot of 5x7's and will probably do my own printing for the group photo of 8.5x11, depending on how much of order's I can get from the group shot.

Aye, if its outside work I often get it printed externally come to think of it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back