Mr. 5000

Awww Matt, Happy 5,000 babe! Im glad to be surrounded by souls like you. I think thats the best and most touching post Ive seen you make, and I loved every word of it.

Ill see you in JT buddy :hug:

hobbes28 said:
Are ya trying to make me look like a wuss? :lol:

I know how you feel brotha, I wouldn't give up our friendship for anything. I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me and Alison. You are a truly great person and you KNOW that I'm here for you. Whenever, whatever, wherever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Truly Matt, you are an awesome person and I feel honored that I am your friend. It's wonderful to have people in your life that care so much. WE LOVE YOU :love:

cheers dude, what would the forum be with ya matey??? its great to have ya here matty matt and all that you contribute to this community :D

wow Matt....you flatter me.... :blulsh2:

....and I'll take it, thanks! :wink:

There's no way this place could have the same vibe without you, babe. :hug:

happy 5000! :cheer:

Matt, what a guy you are! Happy 5000!

I love that you say what you're thinking and you aren't afraid to show some emotion! Keep 'em coming!

thanks, matt!its really nice to know im not anonymous to you! congrats!_:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well apparently I am :p

Naw naw just kidding matt, you can never remember everyone, so I forgive yah.

Matt...your one of the few poeple, that truly inspire me.
You are a true Artist...a True photogrpher...infact...if I had to re do Photographer in a dictionary, id put "McDowdy" as one of the explanations of its meaning...or is that theosoris? ahh whatever.

A true asset to this forum, a True friend to us all, happy 5000!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back