Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at my local zoo! :)

1001824492_a523fe5c3a_o.jpg

wow, looks almost like a painting, it's so perfect! Nice job! :boogie:

Absolutely exquisite! Looks like a painting it's so perfect! :thumbup:

-Jim :)

Well it's pretty hard to comment after "almost like a painting, it's so perfect!", "Love it.", "Absolutely wonderful!", "very compelling! Well done", and "Absolutely exquisite!" so I'll just echo those. ;)

My only crit is that it's not big enough! Such a finely detailed shot should be closer to 1000 or 1100 pixels instead of the 800 it's at now - if you can manage it that is. (killing the blank black boarder and maintaining the same frame size would even help allot!) I almost feel like I'm being teased. :D

Luckily I'm on a Mac so I can wheel-zoom the screen and not feel too frustrated. ;)

Luckily I'm on a PC and can wheel-zoom the screen too! :)

It is a beautiful shot...Well done!!

Yeah, really... in my opinion it is perfect. ;)

Thank you so much for kind words..I will try to post it bigger but thats the biggest size I have on flickr at the moment! :)

...how did I miss this shot!
errm I have nothing to say that has not already been said by others - a really fabulous low-key shot!
:)

Thank you so much for kind words..I will try to post it bigger but thats the biggest size I have on flickr at the moment! :)

Could you also please give us a quick rundown on how you acheived this? Setting, camera settings, PP, etc?

Most reactions

Back