Mr Tigger!

poppy67

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A very early morning at the zoo..I captured him getting some peace and quiet in the sun before all the visitors started arriving! :)

3090141654_292fccb46f_o.jpg

Wow, the best part about this picture is how only the outline of the tiger is visible. Makes it look more majestic. :p

how do you keep doing this!
Very interesting shot - though personally it might be a bit dark on the cat for my tastes what you have captured is certainly very different and eyecatching!

The only thing keeping this from being an absolutely amazing shot is that the tiger is a little too dark. I would have loved to see some details in his face. Other then that still a pretty good, moody, low key portrait of an amazing cat.

It comes across very well. Nice shot.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for comments.. I agree about his dark face I think I might try a re-edit! :)

stunning shot!

just one question, where was this??

Very nice. The back being lit up like that from the sun makes this picture go "wow" for me. Great capture. :thumbup:

On one hand I agree and would like to see his face lightened up, and definitly worth a try to see what it looks like, but on the other hand I quite like the bright white parts of his face coming through the darkness creating a kind of mysterious mask almost, and it picks out the details in the shape of his face that you might not normally see.
I also agree about liking the outline of the tiger. Beautiful shot all around :D

Thanks Guys..

Lost prophet this was at Colchester zoo! :)

I think its gorgeous as is. The darkness of the photo is done in a whay that lends a different look that is quite interesting.

Great capture.

Most reactions

Back