Mrs. H - probably NSFW

It doesn't really seem like it's up to your usual standard... :(

Well, poo. Before I posted this, and even now really, I think it's a strong photo.... I actually thought this was one of my best yet. Another how we view our own work vs. how others see it conundrum!

I'll grab some others to post here in a bit.

call me strange. But i rather like the pregnant photo with the hat on the flikr page...

call me strange. But i rather like the pregnant photo with the hat on the flikr page...

Thanks, I love those too (two different gals, same hat/pose).

While it is nice to hear those coents from both of you, its personally frustrating. The maternity photos are natural light and I photoshopped the living hell out of them (cloning, overlays, textures etc). This boudoir set used OCF exclusively, and I feel more attached to it than either of the maternity shoots.

Ugh, the plight of being an artist. ;)

Offering my shoulder if you need it. :love_heart:

Well, poo. Before I posted this, and even now really, I think it's a strong photo.... I actually thought this was one of my best yet. Another how we view our own work vs. how others see it conundrum!

I'll grab some others to post here in a bit.

When I saw it I liked it! It's a winner to me!!!

I would turn 90 to the right, that give's me a more pleasant look.

Can someone private message me when the definitely NSFW Photos are posted? :highly_amused:

I don't do critique but here's a question.

Imagine that the photo is all soft and purty. Who's hat is that?

Now look at the original. Same question.

Here's my favorite from a recent boudoir session:

I like the composition, but the slightly furrowed brow makes me think she is not relaxed, and reminds me she is posing, and that takes away from the effect.

This could be fixed in Photoshop or even Lightroom. I think that would make a difference to the look of this photo. Clarity slider and or spot removal should do the trick. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Runnah's got it, I feel like I'm in too close and want to step back; this pose (and maybe the strong shadows too) seems to make her a lot of angles. And I noticed the creases in the forehead too, looking up and back probably caused it.

This might be one that needed adjustment when you framed the shot more than in post. I find whatever I'm working on sometimes the more I mess with it the worse it gets and I have to leave it, come back and then may see exactly what I need to do, or scrap it and realize it just didn't work the way I wanted.

I like the idea of this one, seems like maybe it was just a more challenging pose to capture.

Most reactions

Back