ms. aprilraven

aprilraven said:
:popcorn: move over, i brought fresh... i have been dying to ask this myself......

:band: brought tunes too, till she answers...:lmao:

Everyone is so busy with their popcorn and beer, they didn't notice that you are here but haven't answered the question. Well Queen of the dead - what say you?

to answer the question...

i actually think, way back, when i was a young vamp.....in the early 1600's..
when men were men, and sheep were proud...
i can remember waking in my small coffin....looking at the lamp beside me..( it was on the coffin table...) i knew then, i dont think i am quite right....

when i got up and traverse the country side, looking for sustenence, and finding only a few tattered villages here and there, i realized that most females my age were not traveling to and fro for .... food. they were home in bed, with their families around them...

my family was in our crypt... until the restless sun sank, and they would come out to play and cavort with the drunk patrons of the local pub...

so i have always been comfortable around stiffs......

its common practice... someone has to do it...

** side note... i have worked in a cemetary for years, and now a hospital..( not much difference...) but in truth, want to work in a mortuary...or funeral home.... they are such fun....when i was a florist for years, and deliver things to the funeral home, the guys in the back had a great sense of humor, and always were up to something... more fun than a barrel of monkeys..!! i just fit right in...**

does this answer the question???

JonMikal said:
...and you pay attention to some noob with 18 posts? :roll:

noob means nothing... i was one once....!!

and i think there is more to him than meets the eye!!

what is the saying photogal has? every great oak was once a nut??

i believe in uncle albert.....

Most reactions

Back