Ms. U(C&C)

acparsons

Photo Hunter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't worry about high ISO if your shutter speed is already down to the maximum you can use.

In this case it wasn't, so the necessity to go higher, wasn't really there.

I often find people shouting about ISO in the first place, and too often than not, it's a misconception, yes you have more noise, but camera nowadays really have improved. A complete absence of noise makes the photo weird anyways ;)

Shooting a lot of boudoir, inside underlight space sometimes, I shoot as far as 2600 and if my image is well exposed, I have no problem at all.

Now CC

Overall you did great, photos are good, well exposed, neat and sharp but heres some nitpicking

The color balance on the first one is incorrect, it's too cold compare to the whole serie.
On the second you crop your hand, I would have either crop a little more, or a little less to see the hand. Mischivious expression, it's cute.
The third one is a bit cold to, I like it, she's a gorgeous model. I'm not too sure about the hands on the tree...
Fourth, my favorite, great catch light,
And lastly, i'm not a fan of the cropping on this one, larger would have been better because of the movement

I agree with Cauzimme.
Also, it looks like #3 has lens distortion on the hand that is on the tree, it looks odd sized compared to the rest of her. At least that's how it looks to me. :)
I really like #1 and #5 ! :)

On a non technical point, she's gorgeous. Especially her eyes and that sort of mischievous half smile. :)

I think "Glimpse" is the nicest of the set though I wish the tree trunk intruded less.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back