MSN Virus warning

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dunno where its comin from, and ill get some more intel for you guys soon.

Anyways, if someone sends you a message "OMG this is really funny" followed by a link (the message could be slighly different im not sure) and the link ends in cute.pdf DO not accept it...im not sure of the consequences yet (dont worry I dont have it) but it messes up your p.c., do not I repeat DO NOT accept it.

Hope I warned you in time!

im not friends with people who type "lol", "OMG", "LMFAO","LMAO", "ROFLMAO", or "R0xoRs", or "l33t", or "W00t" so i wont need to open that attachement up :):)

jk guys...

md

MDowdey said:
im not friends with people who type "lol", "OMG", "LMFAO","LMAO", "ROFLMAO", or "R0xoRs", or "l33t", or "W00t" so i wont need to open that attachement up :):)

jk guys...

md

OMG your so awesome not to trust those people...ROFLMAO if you did youd be dead....w000t glad you dont...you r0x0rs!

i seriously cant stand that kind of typing. it makes me want to stab my eyes out with a rusty spoon. thanks arty. :confused:

md

MDowdey said:
i seriously cant stand that kind of typing. it makes me want to stab my eyes out with a rusty spoon. thanks arty. :confused:

md

*watches with curiousty as he comes out with a string of words such as "1337"*

So no "Thanks Arty for telling me this before my computer got distroyd" just "I cant stand leetests!".....

YOU HIJACKED ME!

foruntly, i haven't recived this message until this time...^.^

MDowdey said:

md

agreed

i appreciate the heads up arty!

Yep my friends got taken in by this as well arty, only the message was this is really cool and then a link, the side effects seem to be that it opens up all of your contacts and sends the message again to all of them thus circulating it. Also it makes MSN behave very strangely. I avoided it so keep an eye out and you should be able to do the same.

Just another titbit..it appears to me that Firefox has proved itself once more...where as with other Internet explorers it downloads the stuff straight away, firefox asks if you want to download it, and will even download it and still not get infected....you have to actually open the file to get infected...where as with other browsers, you just get the virus installed without you having to do any work...convient :)

Its just got worse my friends :(

http://secunia.com/virus_information/15999/

Im not sure how the person sends it to you yet...but ill try and find out later.

Another short note, if someone sends you one of those "copy this to all your contacts" it may seem harmless enough, but I have reason to believe they are made to bring down msn by spamming the network with alot of info in a quick go...so dont send them on :p

Artemis said:
Its just got worse my friends :(

http://secunia.com/virus_information/15999/

Im not sure how the person sends it to you yet...but ill try and find out later.

Another short note, if someone sends you one of those "copy this to all your contacts" it may seem harmless enough, but I have reason to believe they are made to bring down msn by spamming the network with alot of info in a quick go...so dont send them on :p

I NEVER send those things around.
And Artemis, you better tell the people from the UK to stop sending it :)
I got 6 people from the Uk on my list and it's only them that send it :)

Most reactions

Back