Mt. Baker

Last edited:
only tastes.....I prefer the 1 because its less harsh high tones and more natural saturation.
Again only personal tastes : I would prefer more soft transitions, especially in the clouds.
I like much composition and subject.
All the best,
sandro

Where was this taken from, never seen Mt Baker from this pov. I wonder if the mountain should be exposed a bit more as my eyes keep getting pulled to the lighter rocks on the right side of the frame.

only tastes.....I prefer the 1 because its less harsh high tones and more natural saturation.
Again only personal tastes : I would prefer more soft transitions, especially in the clouds.
I like much composition and subject.
All the best,
sandro

Thank you Sandro. I agree with you and I'll keep your suggestion in mind when I rework this one.

Where was this taken from, never seen Mt Baker from this pov. I wonder if the mountain should be exposed a bit more as my eyes keep getting pulled to the lighter rocks on the right side of the frame.

Thank you N8. This was taken just southeast of the Artist Point parking lot. It's a small pond maybe 50 feet across on the Artist Point ridge. I agree that the mountain needs to be more of a focal point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back