deja vu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.einfach-nur-bilder.ch
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chalong, 2009

Lots of children start muay thai with 8 years or below. Some of them already had fights ...

I'm gonna spend a few more days with those kids :)

Great shots. #1 is my fav. Is this a way out of poverty if I hit it big kind of thing, or a little league, everybody does it kind of thing?

These are great! Numbers 3 and 4, lens flare needs to go. Number five is your best shot. From a technical aspect, it is the most challenging. Silhouettes are some of the most difficult exposures, especially with the unforgiving digital sensor.

If you want to add a little more drama to the photo, grab a spray bottle and get water on their faces. Have it drip down from their hair, slightly. Eyes squinted, just so. This adds more intensity.

-Nick

I think these shots are great. Number 2 just gets me. I love it. Those are the eyes I have been looking for. He is down, but determined to get back up. The glare from his opponent adds to the drama.

I really like these.

Lastly, no matter who you are or how long you have been doing this, we are all still learning. Never be ashamed of that. Once you believe you are no longer learning, ignorance has taken over and others will pass you by.

-Nick

deja vu indeed ;) Seriously, I find #5 and #8 pretty cool. Well composed, and I dig the tensions one can vividly feel in these two photos.

Nice shots. Where in Thailand did you take these? I lived in Thailand for 3 years on an expat gig and liked to take in a few fights at Lumpini Park

Nice shots. Where in Thailand did you take these? I lived in Thailand for 3 years on an expat gig and liked to take in a few fights at Lumpini Park

hey there

i took those in chalong, it's pretty close to phuket. i'd like to find some gyms with just native thais. in the gyms in phuket are always foreigners practicing too...
how's lumpini? worth to see a fight there??

hey there

i took those in chalong, it's pretty close to phuket. i'd like to find some gyms with just native thais. in the gyms in phuket are always foreigners practicing too...
how's lumpini? worth to see a fight there??

Its good but Peng Mak Mak. About 4000 baht for ringside if I remember right.

Ah the art of muay thai the best martial art around. I love to see these little kids practicing it as long as it's voluntarily. They have so much skill and have no fear. Great shots.

Nice shots!

I really like the emotion in some of these shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back