Muddy Corn Fields......AND

sdesha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
& new shoes.....Do not mix...haha....This is Amber she was my photographer at my wedding! She just finished school, and I love her! She rocks! any who...she helped me out yesterday and deiced to get on the other end of the camera! haha....So heres what I got...Im only posting a few pics if you would like to see them all please visit my blogspot. link under my sig. C&C everyone...It's what helps me get better!!!

PS I am so jealous of her camera! haha

amber_01.jpg

amber3.jpg

amber10.jpg

amber6.jpg

I know it takes awhile for ppl to comment, but a bunch have looked and no ones commented. CC really does help me!

please and thank you in advance.

They all seem a bit overexposed to me, and I'd watch not to cut off her limbs as in 1, 2 and 3...in 4 you cut her off body...
I like the pose in no. 3, not too forced.

They all seem a bit overexposed to me, and I'd watch not to cut off her limbs as in 1, 2 and 3...in 4 you cut her off body...
I like the pose in no. 3, not too forced.

IMO I overexpose everything alil as long as its not hot spots. I like that look. number 4 is a picture of her pink shoes....it was meant to look that way. thank you for comments. I will see what I can do about the white shirt.

Last edited:
Yeah I know, and I do actually quite like #4. The overexposed look isn't bad but particularly in 2 and 3, my eye gets drawn immediately to the top right corner in 2 and to her shirt in 3. They kind of drown the rest of the frame.

I've seen a few of your posts with photos. My opinion, way too small to look at. I would post at 500-600 px on the longest side. It would help to judge them I think.

I'm not much of a critique person myself. But, a bit larger posts would help me to enjoy looking at them.

okay, here ya go. Since you have seen my prio post can tell me if im doing better, worse...do i suck? No one commenting or helping me out makes me not want to post anymore, i comment alot on ppls work, I just wish ppl would help me out some. If not, I guess I will need to find a new forum. =(

thanks....

amber_01.jpg

amber3.jpg

amber10.jpg

amber6.jpg

2 more---

amber7.jpg

amber9.jpg

thank you...For your input. Just a lil tid bit I have said thank you twice in this forum post already. I just dont want ppl thinking im rude when i grew up to saying thank you for dinner to my mom.

thanks chris.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back