Multiple Exposures

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anyone got C/C for these?
multiple exposures i shot with a Canon Powershot A630 and edited in Photoshop in about 20 minutes a piece

1. yah, the skys blown out and theres a lot of noise but i just wanted to do one i was bored
MultipleExposures3.jpg

2. This one's my pride and joy =D
MultipleExposures2.jpg

Haha... whoa, thats cool. How did you do that? The second one is the best ofc :)

its actually pretty easy
all you do is get the camera on a tripod, put it in Manual mode, then take all the shots u want without the backround changing
then u just push em all together in Photoshop
again, it takes like 20 minutes if u want it to look really good

I have been wanting to do this for awhile now but I can not find a tutorial to do this...can you tell me how you did this or is there a site I can look at...2 is really good

Hmm okay I understood everything until photoshop. How do you just push em all together? I mean, do you paste one photo onto another and erase the parts that are covering the first layer, or?

The first one seems a bit grainy, however the second one seems good. Great work!

looks familiar

Hmm okay I understood everything until photoshop. How do you just push em all together? I mean, do you paste one photo onto another and erase the parts that are covering the first layer, or?

thats exactly what you do
just find the pic that is the furthest back and that becomes your backround
then pull up each individual picture at a time and lasso the object then copy and paste it into the backround layer
move it until its in the right spot and erase any backround overlapping other subjects
its really not that complicated, i just thought of it one day when i was daydreaming in class hahah

thats exactly what you do
just find the pic that is the furthest back and that becomes your backround
then pull up each individual picture at a time and lasso the object then copy and paste it into the backround layer
move it until its in the right spot and erase any backround overlapping other subjects
its really not that complicated, i just thought of it one day when i was daydreaming in class hahah

Haha... I'm gonna try it one day :) Sounds like fun lol.

it is pretty fun hahah

and btw i did that in photoshop with no idea what i was doing and it was easy to figure out so its not hard at all =P

Most reactions

Back