Multiple PM recipients

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just wondering, if I want to write a PM to 2 different people and I put both their names in the 'To' section... will they know that I've sent it to the other person as well?

Yeah... trying to save time. I'll just send everyone the same love poems now. :mrgreen:

Haven't you PM'ed enough already? So now you need to save time doing it by sending multiple copies, lol. OK, maybe I'm just jealous because I haven't gotten any :( Just kidding. :)

Edit: actually, I just realized that I do have some from you, lol. Although they're only from back in April when we were trying to figure out that online riddle puzzle thing. I never did get any farther than level 12 on that.

Well since that little PM screen shot incident *cough* Thanks a lot, Dan *cough* I've been having a little trouble keeping up with the PMs. also been verrryy busy round the house and on holidays (why won't people just leave me alone!!?) Ha ha ha Nah just joking. But none of the PMs I send could really be sent to more than one person... I was just thinking for the future.

It might actually be handy to see the other recipients, Like for when people are trying to organise the Meet ups and stuff.
So has anyone tried it yet? Or am I going to have to send another PM!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back