Multiplicity on UB

EMX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.emxsays.com
Going through some pics on my site and I came across these I did with a friend of mine on UB north campus.

all shots were taken with a Sony DSC-P10 then I put them together in photoshop...

MarcIanKnox20small_jpg.jpg

MarcIanOutSideSmall_jpg.jpg

come on man, this is awesome. we're waiting on the tutorial!!!!!

its pretty easy

set up tripod
set up camera with timer
take pic
run into place
stand still
repeat, just remember where you were before

(this was hard in the first one, there was a bunch of REALY good posses that was left out cause we were blocked by ourselves)

then get all the pics and open them all in photoshop, start with one and just cut and paste, if you never really touched the camera this will be easy, you might have to play with the settings of some pics to get he lightning to mach but its not hard.
the first one took about 45 mins the second one took about 15 mins in photoshop.

Awesome job! The first one I especially like. Very entertaining pics...I'll have to check out your website now. Thanks for sharing!

awesome :D

I'm still not quite following you though..

Did u start with the first photo, then drag the rest of the photo's on top of it as new layers? Like you would if you were creating a stop frame animation??

But if you did that, the only photo you would see is that last layer...so....help, im confused :? :p

essjayyell said:
awesome :D

I'm still not quite following you though..

Did u start with the first photo, then drag the rest of the photo's on top of it as new layers? Like you would if you were creating a stop frame animation??

But if you did that, the only photo you would see is that last layer...so....help, im confused :? :p

dont use lots of layers just cut and paste

just checked out your site and I hate you, you got to chill in jamaica and drink red stripe just playin great pics but I am a little jealous hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back