Mummies in the darkroom

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Apparently photo chemistry won't bump off a mummy, gets some splashed on it and it just keeps going. In case someone has a mummy show up while they're developing film...

The Mummy's Shroud, 1967, Hammer Films

No, and jabbing the mummy with a big wooden tripod doesn't work either.

In case someone has a mummy show up while they're developing film..
OOOK ! And I thought, that we, people with the darkrooms are considered to be already mummies. :boggled:

No, and jabbing the mummy with a big wooden tripod doesn't work either.

Damn, film is DANGEROUS! I either have to start shooting digital or become a mummy!

Or maybe I just don't piss off a mummy and then I can keep shooting film in peace :)

(Since when do photo chemicals smoke out of the bottle?)

Damn, what was he developing his prints with? Didn't do much to the mummy, but it sure killed him pretty quick.

Suppose wooden tripods would have limited success with vampires but mummies not so much.

Cibachrome chemistry however..... nasty stuff.

When the movie came on it was mostly pyramids and people dressed for a safari. I don't know what happened, next thing I knew there was a mummy trying to squish some dude's head like a pumpkin.

It was supposed to be set in the early 1900s I think. What got me watching it was the big wooden view camera with what looked like an authentic flash holder, although I think the flash was probably just movie special effects.

Apparently (particularly on a rainy day) I'll watch anything with a camera in it.

Most reactions

Back