munching ice cream - C&C please

gaburko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi to all,
I somehow find it quite charming that the girl is completely oblivious to the fact that she is covered in ice cream and keep on munching.
4278814715_26da1faece_b_d.jpg

I think it is a nice shot. I like the composition of it. The bag on the bench is a tad distracting imo and I probably would have kept their feet in the shot. Just a few composition flaws imo.

I don't like the selective coloring. I know what you were going for with the selective color but one of the problems is that you didn't do a true selective color. You desaturated everything except the color red. The problem with this is that red shows up frequently in the background of this shot. I can see ears in the background standing out. I think leaving the photo in color or going full B&W would be much better.

I agree with the above remarks, the backpack and red tints in the background are killing it. but its a cool shot otherwise, I would like to see it in full color.

I'm not feeling the coloring as well. It is a nice effect, but in this photo it makes the girls look a lil sickly. You could do with out all that red in the background like the before comments mentioned. Could you post what the photo looks like before editing?

are they zombies, lol

dont do selective coloring

ewww- have to agree with everyone else on this one. love to see this in full color.

I agree with the coloring, it's pretty bad. Looks like she's eating.... well, nevermind. :lmao: Nice shot otherwise though.

your coloring made them look like they are turning blue from being dead...

nice composition however the ice cream on her face doesn't match the color of the ice cream cone, does it match in the full color version??? With poper color selection this could be a nice effect, desaturation is the easy way out...

ALIAS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back