Mural on the trans Canada.

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thought I would share this humongus mural with all my photo friends.

These are more documentation pictures but it would have been sweet to have a couple sitting in the chair on the last picture. This is my first attempts at using a 50mm lens for many a long year. I was really suprised at how much walking I have do with this lens. :shock:

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Wow, thats really cool. It would make an awsome panorama. I hear you with the walking, 50mm dosen't exactly give the widest field of view.

What colourful walls you have in your place!
My daughter loves the wolves and my son will love the entrance to the fishing tackle shop (I assume it is that?), he would want to get his bait only from there, I think ;).

wow....the third one is very cool!

Wonderful. Someone likes his new toy :)

I bet the people on this forum are going to see some great shots of Northern Ontario.

Please refresh my memory. I havent taken a trip north in about three years, where have i seen this?

Again, wonderful photos.

wow! I'd like to have a wall in my room like that!

Picksure the town is called Dorien, about an hour east of ThunderBay. I have been shooting tons of pictures, I just have to get around editing them. Funny, taking pictures is the easy part, decieding what to keep, what to show and what to throw out is the hard part.

Thank you all for the replies.

Most reactions

Back