Discussion in 'Just For Fun!' started by AgentAustin, Jan 4, 2010.
I just wanted to try something.
ahaha... that's cleaver!
I found a witness too!
And shortly after, another innocent victim.
Why is fruit so funny?? I don't know but it sure is... I love these!
Thanks, I am going to do some more tomorrow after school.
Anyone like my new watermark thing?
hahahaha, great fun
That is very cool...how in the heck did you do it?
Very cool fun stuff, the weather must be really bad outside....just kidding....:thumbup:
1. Take a picture of a face, a picture of the fruit.
2. Use the lasso tool to roughly select around a eye.
3. Paste the eye into the pic. of the fruit.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the other eye, mouth, and anything else.
5. Set all layers (besides the main fruit layer) to overlay.
6. Go to Image > Adjustments? > Match Color
7. Set everything to max and select "neutral"
8. Repeat 6 & 7 for the other layers (besides the main fruit)
9. Ctrl + Click the preview of the layer to select it.
10. Select > Modify > Contract > 10
11. Select > Invert Selection
12. Render > Blur > Gaussian Blur > 15-20
13. Repeat 9 - 12 for the other non-fruit objects.
14. Post your results!
Probably only takes me about 5 minutes to put it all together after I take the pics.
Thank you so much for posting that. This would make a great project to do for fun.
Separate names with a comma.