Muscle ...

It's definitely a 1970.

Thanks a lot for your kind comments. :mrgreen:

CMILLEY said:
Did you use a Photoshop filter or was this done through film?

Shot digital and just about everything boosted in PS (mainly contrast and saturation).

I think the road is pretty distracting but I'm not to sure what to do about it. :no smile:

Cheers,

Mohain

I really dont mind the road. A car belongs on the road, and the colors are so great in the car and building that I'm not even noticing the concrete. After looking at it again really focusing on the road, I like that it isnt smooth black top. Classic car and classic pavement....they go hand in hand!

YES ITS A MUSTANG AND IT LOOK HOOOOOOOOOOOT

Mohain said:
... Car. I think it's a mustang. Can anybody confirm?

red_car1.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

Big Mike said:
Yup, that's a mustang....as DSP921 said, it's a coupe from the time when the fastbacks are more remembered...About 68-72. After that, the price of gas caused the demise of the true muscle car and lead to the saddest year of the mustang...1974. The only year when a V8 was not offered as an option. Not to mention the ugly transformation of the body style.

ugggh, the 74 to 78 make me sick, i cant belive they almost made it a 4 door. in 79 they redeamed themselves by starting the fox body. in my opinion the 79 to 93 are some of the coolest cars built

nicely composed.. colors look a bit overdone to me..
good one anyhow :)
tfs

Neat stuff :thumbsup:

I think of Lee Iacocca, when I hear/see a Mustang. :hail:

I didn't authorize that car to park on my street.

Really sweet picture. Love the colours.

Most reactions

Back