Museum of Industry, Baltimore

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
This is located near Baltimore's Inner Harbor. There are some "sculptures" made with heavy mechinery parts and there is a ship yard just beside it. It's not the nice part of the city, and reminds me that od Detroit.

The complete collection is here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/Baltimore NEW/Museum of Industry/?multi=19&addtype=

So here are some that I've picked:

juangoy-R6-044-20A.jpg

juangoy-R6-036-16A.jpg

juangoy-R6-028-12A.jpg

juangoy-R6-020-8A.jpg

juangoy-R6-010-3A.jpg

juangoy-R3-047-22.jpg

juangoy-R3-025-11.jpg

juangoy-R2-046-21A.jpg

juangoy-R2-036-16A.jpg

juangoy-R2-026-11A.jpg

juangoy-R2-018-7A.jpg

Enjoy.... :D

molested_cow said:
This is located near Baltimore's Inner Harbor. There are some "sculptures" made with heavy mechinery parts and there is a ship yard just beside it. It's not the nice part of the city, and reminds me that od Detroit.

There's a "nice part" of Baltimore? ;)

One of the most impoverished cities I've ever been in. (Eating a crappy McDonalds breakfast on Poe's gravesite and spooking around the crypts at that church was pretty cool though).

The B&W's look good for that area. Very nice.

walter23 said:
molested_cow said:

There's a "nice part" of Baltimore? ;)

One of the most impoverished cities I've ever been in. (Eating a crappy McDonalds breakfast on Poe's gravesite and spooking around the crypts at that church was pretty cool though).
Heh, sorry to go off topic, but I remember driving through Baltimore once going to a friends show at a bar. I suggested we get some food, and we'd just passed a KFC so I said we should go there. I meant DRIVE-THRU, though, he decided to go inside. Bullet proof windows on the glass, it was horrible. Four people - not an exaggeration - in the thirty minutes we were there, asked us for money. I agree with you, Baltimore isnt the nicest of places.

Most reactions

Back