Music Genres?

core_17 said:
Lets do us all a favor and stop the 'gay' talk, mkay? Thanks.

Excuse us for being honest Corry.. but Elton John IS getting married to a guy, therefore making him gay...

Genre?

Psychedelic pop is definately my all-time favorite. Be it from the 60s to now.

Besides that, I try to keep an open-mind about music. It's really helped me avoid stereotyping whole genres for example. One of the most important things I've learned is good music has no expiration date. Something I wish more people would realize.

One of the most important things I've learned is good music has no expiration date.
This is so true. In something like 20 years, will our kids still listen to simple plan and say it's amazing? don't think so, but i'm sure that the day they dig out our Beatles' and Queen's and Pink Floyd's (and... well all the others') record, they'll just fall in love with'em.
For the beatles, what i have to say is that they really caught something important in their music and that's why it's still actual. When I happen to feel lonesome, I sure do listen to "Eleanor Rigby" instead of "Jesus of Suburbia".
What the beatles have done is immortal.

There was arguments over who is gayer than who. This also isn't the first time I have seen that said in the last day in the off topic threads, so I was speaking of more than that. I said stop, and I meant it.

As you may guess from my sig, I am into Christian Rock
Specifically:
Audio Adreniline
The Newsboys
Jeremy Camp
Relient K
Delerious?
Tree63
Building 429
and more I listen to Air1 online and in the car. www.air1.com

Classical in general (from Baroque to Minimalism), rock groups (Beatles, Eagles), jazz (all but especially Stephane Grapelli), fusion (Jean Luc Ponty), celtic fiddle music, some country music.

I dislike some other genres but I do not try to put them down like you know who. ;)

Most reactions

Back