music to download...

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
im desperate
i have about 4 mp3s on my pc
anyone got any good recommendations at the moment?

im currently listening to a bit of deano martini

i need somethin! anything!

Have you got winmx or imesh? Have a look on here there's loads if you're prepared to search a bit. If you've got a fast connection the better you'll succeed.

HTH

If you want a tutorial on using IRC to download whatever you want....

But I take it you want some suggestions on new music to download.

Amon Tobin - Permutation is a good album
Night Life and Switch are my favorites from the album. It's acid jazz.
I'll even provide you the tracks if you want a decent rip :D

United Future Organization
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000046PN/qid=1076004504/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_8/002-6274636-0106403?v=glance&s=music]Self titled[/ame] more acid jazz. I have this album too.

How about Towa Tei. He used to DJ for Dee lite back in the day.

limewire is good, i've always been partial to www.bearshare.com

i could refer you to some cool kiwi bands, but then you cheeky aussies would claim them as own like pavalova and russel crowe :x :p :) :D :D

I am listen to a alot of kosheen at the moment, they are quite a good drum and bass outfit from the UK. Also a bit of Groove Armada. Ok I have guilty pleasure listening to sophie ellis bextor (hottie too), she's got some pretty catchy dance beats. Thats what i am listening to at the moment.

who's that aussie band that sings 'hello, hello' that has infiltrated our airwaves :roll:

thursday, rufio, thrice, jawbreaker, silverchair(diorama), PORTISHEAD(we used to play them before we came out on stage)

md

Sorry guys, I think you all misunderstood me.
I know how to download lol
Ive just got a new PC so I dont have much on there at the mo and my brain was fried to think of some new music.
I am after your recommendations of what u think is cool at the moment.

Vonnagy darlin, Russell is ALL YOURS and that stupid band of his too.

I like kosheen. got any faves at the moment?

matt..diorama? heh had that in my house since it was released and i love portishead. any particular tracks u recommend?

Dee Lite!!!

manda said:
Sorry guys, I think you all misunderstood me.
I know how to download lol
Ive just got a new PC so I dont have much on there at the mo and my brain was fried to think of some new music.
I am after your recommendations of what u think is cool at the moment.
Don't put me in the all group. I said "But I take it you want some suggestions on new music to download." :p

I just (legally) downloaded the Joss Stone album. She's a sixteen old little blonde cutie.....with the voice of an old blues soul woman. You won't believe it.

Hey shane, per your advice I downloaded her album. She does have one hell of a voice. I enjoy her voice but the album is a bit weak. It's kind of hard to feel the songs because she's singing about things that she really hasn't experienced at 16. Otherwise it's a great listen. I can't wait to see how that voice develops and hopefully she can get a better songwriter.

Haha, that's a great lesson in social psychology! What if you didn't know she was only 16? A better songwriter? All of those songs are covers of older soul songs that have previously been hits by the likes of Aretha Franklin & such.

Glad you like it though. Can you believe she didn't even know she could sing until 2 years ago?

Well I just got done reading an article in it that says what you just did. So now I feel like an ass... I am pretty astonished at the fact she started two years ago.

Kind of reminds me of when I first heard Susan Tadeschi. When I saw a picture of her I was pretty shocked.

If that's was the biggest ass clown moment I made in a day, I'd be proud. :lol:

Good call on the Susan Tedushi too!

You could pick bands alphabetically. Start with Abba and end with Zeppelin.

For “K” go with Ben Kweller

Most reactions

Back