Music

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been getting into "happy music" lately, songs that make you have to smile and move.

Nikki Costa - Everybodys got their something
The gummi bear songs (look em up if ya dont know)
Gorillaz - Get your Cool Shoeshine
The Wiseguys - Say Ohlala

etc. but I need more!

What songs do you listen to, or know of, that make you have to move (in a good way)?

Really depends on my mood.

If I feel like kicking a*s (and I don't mean that literally, more like energetic) I'll listen to Rage Against the Machine or Dead Kennedys.

When I'm more in a calm and reflective mood, I usually listen to Indian (native american) music.

Cheers.

Jaszek you like reggae??? Cool.

I do. I just came back from a reggae concert on sunday here in Poland. All I can say is that I had to much alcohol and too much something else that I dont think would be tolerated on this forum :p

I do. I just came back from a reggae concert on sunday here in Poland. All I can say is that I had to much alcohol and too much something else that I dont think would be tolerated on this forum :p

Reggae concert?! I would expect nothing less then smokin and drinking! Sounds like a good time ;)

I like me some.....
Rage against the Machine
NIN
Disturbed
Green Day
Kings of Leon

A kiss to build a dream on - Louis Armstrong

As a follow up, I wound up aquiring a trance CD called "Trance Nation - Above and Beyond" which I have been enjoying. Check it out if you like move music.

Yay.... Cool pick.

Thanks Ms. Yemme. I've been enjoying it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back