..::Music::..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So what kind of music do you guys listen too? If you want to suggest any bands that would be nice. I need some new music :p

I basically like anything so...

anything eh?

brooks & dunn
kenny loggins
cradle of filth
karl k
ak1200
justin michael
kaskade
absolute beginner
dream theater
brother ali

Suggestions, eh?

Well, BLIND MELON is my all-time favorite band. They had a hit in the early 90s with "No Rain". Right now, I'm also into SMASHING PUMPKINS--the drummer is just awesome. Listen to "Muzzle" on their "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" cd. For something...different, try JAMIROQUAI, especially "Seven Days in Sunny June."

Yes they're all 90s songs, but that's because they remind me of when I was a kid (in the 90s, of course).:mrgreen:

I've got brooks and dunn
cradle of filth
dream theatre
blind melon

the rest I'll check out right now. I like all types of music so. Good music is good music.

Thank you guys though ^__^

p.s.
I like the pusher. :)
I don't really like Cradle of filth's new album too much. It's really different from their billion others. Guess it takes some time to get used too. Kinda like the new Evanescence cd.

ha ha I didn't know jamiroquai made the song for Napoleon dynamite. I like it.

Yeah I like country, rap, oldies, metal, rock, punk, everything. Well pretty much everything. For some reason I'm not too into the whole "emo" thing, but there's a couple of songs I like.

i find myself regularly listening to:

AESOP ROCK
lason mraz
elton john
incubus
mf doom
earth, wind, and fire
sade
anticon
erykah badu
rjd2
lauryn hill...

those are just a few to soak in for now

Incubus <3

lol rjd2 reminds me r2d2

Thats cool thank you. Lauryn Hill is great. Her voice is incredible! I love her cover of killing me softly. Even though that was the Fugees, she still sings most of it.

I'm listening to smoke and mirrors right now. Sounds awesome.

Strangely enough we are all in to mad breaks and drum and bass. Check out FreQ Nasty, Bassnectar, and Roni Size just to name a few. Definitely the future of music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back