music...

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried to take a shot of my Fender Guitar...
what do youthink of the outcome? how could I improve the shot?
any help would be welcome :)

guitar2.jpg

I love this concept. However, play with some different angles. For one... try placing the neck of the guitar at an angle so it cuts the picture diagonally from one of the corners.

I love the lighting on this.... what is your set up?

Thank you!

I placed the guitar on a black background, put the camera on a tripod and used a small LED light as a lightsource...
I did several shots with different lightnings and merged them with layers in PS...

WOW! That is just amazing dude, nice work.

Thank you for the nice comments! I tried to use different angles today,, Ill work on it and post them if there are some i like :)

if you diffuse the led's when they are over the white, shiny part of the guitar you wont see the tons of little light streaks, ... just slide a few sheets of tracing paper under them. But remember to light that area a little longer ..

thank you Thorhammer, but actually I like those light streaks... I thought it would give more dynamsim to the picutre... I had shots witht he white part of the guitar lit the way you mentionned but I preffered it like this

nice effect and nice colouring :)

just I do not like the empty space on top. the guitar seems squeezed into the bottom part.

I really like what you did with that. Very cool

It's like when you take acid and start to see the music! :D

Most reactions

Back