Must be something in the water...

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
Because I went to lunch to take some pictures at our local pond from work and I came back in and saw that someone else posted some pictures of frogs. Well, then I got a virus and my computer caught one too so we were both out of commission for a while. Aaaaanyway...here's one of the pictures I got.

frog1.jpg

Ha - I love it!! :thumbup: Was this an overcast day or a polarizer? The water is perfect and his reflection is awesome!! You can see his little frog feet, too! This image makes me want to pick him up - I love frogs. :goodvibe:

ribbit

cool shot. i like the reflection as well...his eyes look like marbles.

LOL ! Nice capture here. The reflection is awesome. I really like how the right foot was captured.

Thanks guys! It was a pretty overcast day and this pond is in the middle of some woods so the lighting is always pretty nice there. These guys are also some of the biggest froggies I've ever seen. They're so big that I could pet them and they weren't scared because they knew they could take me... :shock:

Good picture hobbes, I agree with the others, really like the reflection and the water looks so yuckie, which works with the frog and title.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back