Must have accessory for < $20.00?

MrRamonG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I’m in a gift exchange and I need to come up with a few gift ideas, for myself, that are $20.00 or less. I figured maybe I would ask for a diffuser or a photography book. However, I thought I would ask you guys if you have anything that you think is a must have accessory that is 20 bucks or less. I have a Nikon D80 with a 60mm micro 2.8, 50mm 1.8, and a 18-135mm zoom, and a Nikon SB 600 flash.

I just came back from the shop with 15.00 worth of cleaning stuff for my camera. :lol:

Heres what I would look into for 20.00:

Batteries
A spare 2gb memory card
A tutorial/book for your D80 ;)
Cleaning stuff
New lens hood
Cheap filter

Just go into the shop and browse for half an hour.

Gary Fong Puffer (pop up flash diffuser), works great.

Mine would have to be along the lines of what Atlas said:

some rechargeable
rocketblower
CF card

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lots of books in that price range

lenspen

Giottos Rocket Blower

Hey I'm new to the forum :D Hey everyone!

Anyways, to answer your question, I really like the:
Spudz | Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth XL - 18% Gray | SPFD25-BB
idea. The thing is Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloths are about the best thing for cleaning lenses and sensors. (for my sensor I cut part of the cloth and glued it to the flat tip of a choptick, and this is what Nikon and Canon do I think (though I'm not sure)) but anyways, not only is it only $9 (which allows you to give more like a memory card or a small book) but it acts as a gray card as well.
1. if you buy something bulky and heavy, the receiver might not want to use it
2. with the cloth, of course they'll use it. there's no better way to clean in my opinion, and if they already have one, it'll get dirty and then they have a new fancier one :)
3. doesn't take much space

Just my 2 cents

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back