Mustachea

alannahrose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haha, I don't have a flash or strobes, so I took this in a bathroom with four extra lamps to get enough light. These are both reflections from a mirror. This was for an assignment to create an album cover for a band that we made up as a class. We also came up with the song names. It's supposed to be funny. Should I post the originals, or no? Oh, and it's pronounced Moo-stah-chay. :D

Front

AlannahAlbumF.jpg

Back

AlannahAlbumB.jpg

Looks good as CD cover artwork! How about printing the images out, then inserting them into a jewel case and then posting a shot of that? That would really show off your design work as it was meant to be seen.:thumbup:

i like it!

my ONLY little nit pick, is that the stuff on your face in shot2 looks like handcream, and not shaving cream. it seems too shiny to be foam. :D

love #1...fun!

Thank you! I hadn't thought to print them out, I might try that. Thanks for the great idea.

Actually, it was lotion. We didn't have any shaving cream, so we tried cool whip. Didn't work at all. This looked way better. =] I was hoping no one would notice, but I guess you guys really know your stuff!

isn't it spelled goatee? is Go T another spelling i am unaware of?

Yes, you're correct. I assume it's a play on words to make it more applicable for a goofy song title...

hah, i guess that would make sense.

I did a similar project in HS years ago, but it was for the design work not photography. I think you did an awesome job with this, I literally LOL'ed when I saw it

-tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back