sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just realized today that I was about to hit 1,000 posts; guess that means I plan to stick around here a while!

Thought about what to post and decided on this funny little out-take of a photo. I was playing around with the new macro lens, sitting in the clover field waiting to find critters to shoot. In between critters, I took a few of some of the clover, working on a getting a black background.

I took this shot, and didn't realize until I got inside and saw it on the computer, that while I was looking at the clover, something IN the clover was looking at ME!

Nice choice, and congrats on 1000 posts!

This reminds me of "Horton Hears a Who", which is an awesome movie!!!! :D

Congrats, on your posts and your lens :)

Cool number (now at 1002!) and cool photo. Funny find, isn't it: you thought it'd just be a flower and what is there? Something tiny staring at you.
Wish I had a macro lens...

Congrats on 1002 and neat shot :) I love finding stuff like this! I'm with Corinna, I want a macro lens!
Oh and by the way, in your other thread you mentioned about getting bit on the butt sitting in the grass to shoot, I bring a small roll up yoga mat with me, better than a blanket and easy to carry etc...

Congrats on 1002 and neat shot :) I love finding stuff like this! I'm with Corinna, I want a macro lens!
Oh and by the way, in your other thread you mentioned about getting bit on the butt sitting in the grass to shoot, I bring a small roll up yoga mat with me, better than a blanket and easy to carry etc...

Thanks, all! Love the Horton Hears a Who visual--looking at this photo in a whole different way now!

PixelRabbit: I actually have little roll-up self-inflating stadium seat I keep in my bag; I love it because it rolls up small enough to fit in a lens compartment, and then inflates itself when you unroll it.
But, since I was "just" going out in the backyard for a few quick pics before scouts, I didn't intend to sit down in the middle of the clover field, so I didn't bring my bag out with me. Next thing I know, I've gone from shooting anything at eye level, to squatting, and then just plopping down in the clover!

But, I CAN be taught--I've been taking my stadium seat out with me since that episode ;).
And the bite went away with no ugly red streaks or anything to cause concern.

Ah cool, nice option, I like the yoga mat because I can lay right down on it and get lowwww ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back