My 1st boudoir session-nsfw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I take offense at yelling (CAPS), but in this case, it can be overlooked. :lol:

Huh...Look at all the responses now!

I DIDN'T want people to ooh and ahh over them. I'm still fairly new into boudoir so I wanted some C&C to see how I was doing but one person's view is different than anothers. I like my pictures dark. Some people don't. I wanted to get some different opinions on it. Saying isn't one c&c enough is just stupid. But I guess I'll take it as a compliment that they were so great that only one person out of 160 didn't like them.

I did listen to ANDS! comments and even paid close attention to those things in my next shoot. I didn't say there wasn't any knowledgable people on here, I just didn't see the point on posting pictures here if noone is going to say anything about them. (good or bad) This forum doesn't have uploadable galeries so I have to oldschool upload, paste and post and it is a PITA just so people can look at my pictures. Your right, I CAN do that on Myspace and it takes a tenth of the time.

The thing is...I posted regular pics on here too, at the same time, and when this post had 160 views, the other had only 40. Look at the post counts on the other threads that say nsfw in the title. BTW, the "other" thread now has 43 views while this one has 567. So 3 views in almost a week. I'll change the other title to nsfw and see what happens!

**cough** troll **cough**

I know I am new here and all but I must say, this thread is full of failure.:lmao:

well seeing as tho there are no pics i will lock this thread.

For the OP's information, all the views you got can be made up of our guests as well as members, guests cannot make comments. Also complaining after not recieveing a comment after a day is very premature.. someone may have come along the next day and bumped it. It is also possible (and happens often) that if your pics dont really say much to people, then people won't respond... if this happens (which it does to everyone at some point) you just try again another time. So none of this is 'this forums' fault but more a lack of patience on your behalf.

However you seem to have a sense of humor, so maybe you can stick around and try again... its up to you of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back