My 2.5yr old boxer

I have two Boxers next door, there funny and playful dogs. :thumbup:

i really like the first shot :thumbup:

haha these are blantantly like my minty, hes white tho :) ... yours also looks less slobbery :D

haha these are blantantly like my minty, hes white tho :) ... yours also looks less slobbery :D

:lol: thats just cause he was actually calm, about 10 min later when we went outside the slobber was a slinging:lol: My wife wants a white one, were flippin a coin on the white or a brindle, this guy is a reverse brindle.

:lol: thats just cause he was actually calm, about 10 min later when we went outside the slobber was a slinging:lol: My wife wants a white one, were flippin a coin on the white or a brindle, this guy is a reverse brindle.

White ones are amazing, i dont care what people say about them, hes super smart, he can open all doors in the house. One day we accidently left the front door open and went out for a few hours and we came back and he was just sitting on the front garden waiting for us hah. Another time, our cat was ill and had to be kept in the house and the only place she cant get out of is the conservatory so we put her in there and put mint outside so he couldn't open the sliding door and let her out... we forgot the outside door wasn't locked, he opened that, let the cat out, opened the sliding door, ate some food and went back outside haha! Hes sharp as a knife too, he knows everything, all the tricks, hes wonderful, no problems with him what so ever... except the obvious boxer problems like the hyperness and slobber but your used to that! So yeah i say go for the white one! MORE SLOBBER!!!

I LOVE the first picture!!! It's a great shot. His eyes are amazing. Great work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back