My 365 project

I felt horrible last night...but better today. I would really appreciate some honest C&C for this in regards to lighting. Many of you saw my last attempt at this, and I want to improve. (Derrel, inTempus, KmH) I could really use some tips on lighting.

BTW, this was taken on a black table, with a black sheet hung on the wall behind subject about 5ft.

Day Seven:

4256088660_9b5090c312.jpg

Last edited:
Day Eight:

Strobist info: SB-600 w/ snoot above camera right, pointed straight at the piano. SB-600 bare far camera right, angled towards piano about 5 ft away, triggered via Nikon's CLS.

4258187468_09bb8fbcec.jpg

DScience,
I think your work is amazing! I will be following your posts to see whats next. You have a great style.

DScience,
I think your work is amazing! I will be following your posts to see whats next. You have a great style.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words!

Just posting to let you know im subscribing to this, I love your work man. The bokeh is inspiring and im looking forward to see whats next. :thumbup:

I should of done a 365 starting on January 1st. Too late! :lol:

Just posting to let you know im subscribing to this, I love your work man. The bokeh is inspiring and im looking forward to see whats next. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot friend!

You can still start one, doesn't have to begin on the 1st of the year. :thumbup:

DS,
How do you get the background so soft? Are you doing this in photoshop? Teach me please!!!!!lol

Thanks a lot friend!

You can still start one, doesn't have to begin on the 1st of the year. :thumbup:

Your right, I just wanted to start on the 1st. Lol. I might start. I think I would fail due to lack of shooting. haha.

And I agree tell us how you edit! :thumbup:

DScience,

Hi there!

It's all about the fast primes. I don't soften anything in post, if anything I do the opposite to my photos.

Most reactions

Back